Thursday, April 14, 2016

Olive Garden's Spinach & Artichoke Dip

My sister recently had a party and requested that I make Olive Garden's Spinach & Artichoke Dip. I happily obliged because this is such a cinch to make! All you do is dump everything in a baking dish and throw that sucker in the oven. Who doesn't love that?! So here comes the recipe, which of course is different from the original:

Spinach & Artichoke Dip Ingredients: 
1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 lb cream cheese, softened
8 oz mascarpone cheese, softened
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 tsp fresh thyme leaves (1/8 tsp dried)
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley
1 garlic clove, minced
1 package frozen chopped spinach

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Mix all ingredients.
3. In a greased baking dish, pour all mixture into pan.
4. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
5. Serve with chips or bread slices.

This is a super simple recipe and I can ensure you that your guests will love it! I got so many compliments and people were shocked to hear that it was an Olive Garden recipe. The original recipe calls for green onions but I just didn't care to put those in. I say put it in and see what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment