Monday, March 7, 2016

Book Review: It Happened at the Book Fest

Welcome to the Lake Morgan Book Festival! Every year, there is a book festival in Colorado hosted by the odd and all knowing Denton McCray. Authors are personally invited to attend and lots of odd and sexy situations tend to occur.

In, A Sexy Thing Happened at the Book Fest, you'll find four short stories by Alexia Purdy, Mia Bishop, J.L. McCoy, and Lizzy Pope. Stories range from a sweet reunion romance as well as an erotically paranormal encounter and fantasies being fulfilled.


In, A Weird Thing Happened at the Book Fest, there are six short stories by Kimberley Montpetit, Tyber North, Belle Whittington, A.L. Kessler, Linda M. Au, and H.A. Lamb. Stories range from alien encounters, confrontations with the supernatural, time travel, and unexplained phenomenons.

What I absolutely loved about both books was how eloquently the authors wrote. In a short amount of pages, I was able to get roped into a world so sexy and weird, that I was left wanting more! I loved that Mr. McCray seemed to know about everything yet continued on as if nothing had happened. The Sexy stories I loved for obvious reasons. I love my erotica and these were right up my alley. I'm also a fan of fantasy so Weird was just as pleasurable for me to read. In all honesty. I'm not really a fan of short stories but I really enjoyed these two books! I am going to have to rethink short stories now and give more of them a chance.

I tell you, if  you get a chance, please read Sexy & Weird. I promise, you'll love em!

You can find more info about the books, authors, and purchasing info by going to: It Happened at the Book Fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment