Saturday, October 17, 2015

Week 5: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans

So for week 5, we had a Thursday night game that my family and I decided to attend! Because of this, we did not cook. We also did not partake of any stadium food. We lost that game so I'm glad I didn't have to drown my sorrows in food. It's no fun losing!

It's okay though because we decided to have an easy Sunday. We ordered pizza and I made a very simple dessert. Chocolate Non-Fondue! I'm sure you're wondering what that is...well let me share with you how it works.

Take whatever chocolate you prefer and melt it. I always melt in a double boiler but you can use the microwave if you'd like. Once melted, add a splash of vegetable oil. That will prevent the chocolate from hardening and will also give the chocolate a nice glossy look. Put the chocolate in a pretty bowl and cut up whatever you want to dip into the chocolate. At my house, we love strawberries and green apple so that's what I prepared. After everything is cut up, just put out your spread and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment